Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Talk About Form 5 Life~


Welcome back,
To my blog~

This is my 2nd post,
In the year 2011,
I hope that,
I can keep updating my blog,
All the time...

Well,
Form 5 life,
There is too much to be told,
Where should I start first?

I shall start,
By following the sequence...
On the first day of school,
There's nothing much important,
Except that we were told that,
Sport Practice starts on the second day...
Poor Syed Nasir, Hussein Onn, Abu Bakar & Hassan Yunus...
I am a member of the sport house Syed Nasir,
The orange team...
It's just extra information for you to know,
Haha...

Days later,
We have our very first Additional Mathematics lesson,
Which later disappoints us...
Teacher gave us a lot of works,
Using the excuse:
So that we can get A+ in SPM...
LOL!
Although it was quite awful for the first week,
But I did manage to finish all homeworks...

For the past few days,
There isn't anything special too...
But time flies...
Second week is going to end soon,
And Chinese New Year is just around the corner,
Waiting for us...
We are also expecting the coming of this special festival,
The traditional festival for Chinese...

All right,
That's all for this time,
I will try to enjoy my life,
In this year,
And work hard to achieve success in SPM...
Form 5 life is tiring,
But one of my friends has already graduated?

He said that:
"Form 5 life was tired" (Was tired? That means he is no longer Form 5 now... Why will the life be tired?)
&
"I enjoyed it"
I am still enjoying,
But you have already done that,
I am jealous of you!
Haha...

I really have to go now,
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment