Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unique

This bond is unique. I'm not talking about chemical bonds, but the bond between friends. You know what, I may not laugh as much with you than with my best friends, but you are special. Ever since we're here, we've helped each other a lot. We have to, we've known each other for so long, although I wasn't hanging around with you most of the time during our secondary education, but this bond is unbreakable. It's always present, sometimes we might shut ourselves out to each other, I know, we both need some privacy, but you're good, you're such a good friend. Every friend gives me a different feeling. It's always a new experience. We might not have so many good times together, but we've been through the worst together. Just to let you know, you've been placed in my BFF list a long time ago, along with them. Together, you all are special, you all have made my life better. It's just uneasy that you aren't here, haha, it's normal, I'm alone in this room, tonight. HAVE FUN =)


Buddy-ships huh, how I treasure every single of you ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment