Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EMOoo...

Just take a little short break from assignments, revisions and homeworks, expressing my feeling here. It's been a long time since I last wrote here, because I've had limited time for this. When I'm writing here, it means something significant has happened. I'm not sure if this is my problem again, or just the new environment has not been accommodating me, although several months have passed. Yeah I don't know what to do, it seems like the history is repeating itself. I try to tolerate with all these stuffs. Yet, I'm still always the one who got hurt, no matter what I've tried to prevent this from happening. So, I just wanted to establish stable friendship here, however the institute of higher education disappoints me. Friendships bonded during the secondary school life can never be compared nor replaced. They have stood their place firmly in my heart, which it's almost impossible to try to forget them. I miss those happy moments, but they can never be found in this new place, with these new guys. Only with the very few of you, I can experience laughter without any worries. Sadly, this new place is always filled with traps and deceptions. People are schemed and they will do everything just to achieve their target. Only a very few here are sincere and true enough, where I can feel the slightest warmth, at least here.

No comments:

Post a Comment