Sunday, October 28, 2012

QUESTIONS?

I really don't know how I feel right now... Relationships between humans are sometimes amazing, or even surprising...


 

 It's between family members, friends or even lovers. Well, the first two relationships are so simple that you've been through it almost all the time. As for the last one mentioned above, it's still a journey where most people have not started yet. It's like an adventure in my opinion, although I've never been through it. I wish to have one, but I'm not well prepared yet, whether mentally or physically. It's not good to hurt someone just because you don't know about how to behave or act in a relationship. I guess there are some basics to get into a relationship too. Some of them should be known before going into a relationship while the remaining ones have to be explored. Actually I don't know what's the purpose of writing this post, maybe I'm bored, maybe I'm trying to express something which I don't know either, or maybe even it's inspiration. Anyway, it's just another 3 days, then I can step my feet in my beloved hometown, Batu Pahat again. ^ ^


 I'm so excited to return to my root, as I am currently studying in an 'isolated place/outskirt':


 haha... Looking forward to this coming Wednesday! =]

1 comment: