Monday, October 1, 2012

This Mid-Autumn Festival

Returning home may grant me access to many activities which cannot be done in UTP, especially playing games, countless round of LoL. I did spend the two days break facing computer, but I realized it's not the thing that made me feeling homesick. It's all about family, I wanted to go home because of them. At home, the bed is cosy and I can feel warmth everywhere. Ever since I've stepped into UTP, everything changes. I could hardly go home due to time constraint. But I'll try to do so whenever it's possible. Before I leave BP for UTP once again, my mum hugged me. It's so warm that I almost cried in the bus, it's never computer game that bring me home, and it will never be. I realized how much I love my family, and I miss the moments spent with them. I love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment