Tuesday, November 9, 2010

09-11-2010

As usual again...
Another school day,
I meant exam day...
I am frustrated to resit the exam!
Such a stupid decision!
Why should we resit for the exam while we didn't cheat in the exam?
It's not fair!
Why should teacher looked down on 4 Meranti!
Can't they do well in exam?
I despised teachers who made this silly decision!
It's not fair!
To some of you,
You might think that it's ok for you all...
But I don't think so,
It wastes my time,
Wastes my stationery!
I know it's useless to complain here,
But I just feel lazy to resit for the same exam again,
Especially Additional Mathematics Paper 2...
It's going to waste my 2 and a half hours!
Haih...
I should have enjoyed after this afternoon...
It ended up with another revision again...
For Mathematics,
For Additional Mathematics...
And I am supposed to return my text books earlier...
Hate them,
They are heavy...
By the way,
Why are you sitting in front of your computer,
Reading my blog?
Shouldn't you get ready for the exam tomorrow?
Now turn off your computer and revise for the exam tomorrow!
Goodbye~


Chong Wen Hui
09 - 11 - 2010

2 comments:

  1. it's all right, it's ok...

    ar u sure 4meranti dun cheat in exam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post especially the bottom part=)

    ReplyDelete