Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back Again!

Hello my dear friends!
Welcome back to my blog!
First of all I would like to apologize,
For not being able to blog recently...

Anyway,
There is something that should be celebrated!
The exam is over,
And the results are all out!
Thank God!
I got better results than I expected,
And so,
Of course I am happy!

I know the first place will never be mine,
Because I have a genius friend - Dickson,
His capabilities is undeniable,
That is,
He always got the first place in my class,
It's an honor to get second place,
In this competitive class.
Luckily,
I got straight A s this time,
The results are shown as below:

Malay: A
English: A
Chinese: A
Mathematics: A+
Additional Mathematics: A+
History: A+
Biology: A
Physics: A
Chemistry: A
Moral: A

That is, 3A+ and 7A.

I am not being arrogant and proud,
This is just to keep my family members informed,
And congratulations to all my friends,
Who also tried they best during the exam period,
That was the time which people are studying hard,
To get today's results.
Now all of them had their own results,
Congratulations one more time to you all!

Okay now,
What should we talk about?
Is there anything fresh recently?
Oh yes!
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows is coming!
How I wish it is shown in the cinema now!
I can't wait to watch it...
A little bit of disappointment when it's only the first part of that episode...
Because by the time that Part 2 is shown,
My SPM examination is around the corner!
Next year,
As I can recall,
There would be a plenty of movies shown!
Oh My God,
Should I watch the movies,
Or studying hard to try my very best?
I want both!

That's all for now,
I am going to play DoTA now,
As my friends are asking me to...

Goodbye friends,
See you all next time,
In another post!

16 November 2010

2 comments: