Sunday, November 7, 2010

~Horrible day~

What a "lucky" day it was!
As usual, I woke up this morning and brush up myself...
Unfortunately, I felt pain on my neck...
I thought it was just nothing, and I didn't think of how it may affect me...

(T_T)
I was wrong...
I looked funny today...
I sprained my neck...















I am not Auntie Lucy who can sprain her neck as she likes to...!

Pain...
Terrible...
I can only turn my head to the right...
And after that, I will have a hard time to turn it back to the left...

Luckily I didn't go out today,
Otherwise I will be like a clown...
I am amusing!
Have you ever seen a person with his neck that keeps moving to the direction to the right?
Have you ever seen a person with imbalance shoulder?
Oh My God!
It's hurting me!

And another question,
Who is going to school tomorrow?
Why all of you like to leave me alone!?
Is it fun to play truant?
Or some of you just want to play?
If you can fulfill that time to do something beneficial (Study),
Rather than just to play (DoTA/Restaurant City),
I have nothing to say...

English English English...
I prefer to blog in English instead of Chinese...
That's me...
I like being myself (Excuse me, I didn't mean "I am who I am"),
Instead of being controlled by the others.
Those who set themselves as judges and juries is just being arrogant!
Annoying!
And the same as my blog title, HORRIBLE!

One of my friends asked me to read more, write more and talk more in English,
So that I can improve my writing skills,
Although he does not like English that much,
But anyway,
I would be happier when I blog in English,
I know he likes Chinese more than I,
As I always think that my Chinese is not good enough...

Yesterday night (Actually is 1am of today),
My sis talked of something,
She said that best friend is someone who likes to criticize you actually...
Her words confirmed my friendships!
I have a few friends like these!
I know I can trust them,
I know I will be happy with them,
I just know I am glad to have them as my best friends...

By the way,
Don't forget my neck is still painful!
What can cure me?
A sleep?
A miracle potion?
Blah Blah Blah...
I have to study again...
2 papers left...
Biology paper 1 and Chinese paper 2,
Good luck to all candidates...
Hope all of you can pass with flying colours (I hope they aren't in red),
Argh!
Bad neck!
You limited my movement!
You limited my freedom!
When are you supposed to get well!

Horrible, filthy day!
I hope it does not happen on my readers,
Ha,
Sunday nights,
Always passed in just a blink of my eyes,
Do happy moments always short?

Anyway,
Don't tell me I am away from my topic,
I was in great pain while blogging,
And I will never forget the pain...

T_T
Still sad,
I am so pathetic...

1 comment:

  1. Why all of you like to leave me alone!?
    i hope u dun including me

    if i blogging in english
    onli one situation:
    my pc lag till hard type chinese words

    ReplyDelete