Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Blogging Time!

Hey guys!
I am back!
Having a lot of fun during the camp,
Mentioned in the previous blog post...
But it was tiring too...
However,
The percentage for "Happy" is definitely more than "Tiredness"!
A little bit upset as I fell down during the camp...
After that,
I missed out many interesting activities!
Never mind,
It's only my fault to not to be careful...

I saw a friend of mine,
Posted something meaningful,
Beautiful,
And wonderful in Facebook.
I loved that status!
It's something like this:

Girl : I love you...
Boy : I love you too baby...
Girl : Prove it. Scream it to the world...
Boy : *whispers in her ear* I love you...
Girl : Why'd you say it to me?

Boy : Because, you're my world..
.

Isn't that fantastic?
It's kind of romantic,
Although you can hardly imagine,
As it is quite abstract...

Away from that,
There are other things to be told,
Yesterday was our primary classmates' gathering,
It was kind of disappointing as only 11 out of 33 people attended...
I began to suspect that,
Have you guys forgotten all of us?
It's okay,
We still had something joyful yesterday,
We celebrated Desmond's birthday in advanced...
(Note: His birthday is actually on this coming Monday)
As it is close to our gathering,
We made these two celebrations together...
By the way,
Great & special thanks to all attendants...

Coming back to here,
I did have something that irritates me when I came back home,
The day after our camp ended...
It's about Facebook,
It's about someone,
It's about friendship...
It's annoying...
So I won't tell you guys ^^
I am tired to do so...
I am lazy to do so...

So,
What's your plans during this school holidays?
Working?
Playing?
Studying?
Or,
Doing nothing?
Well,
I am blogging,
And you are reading now,
Right?
Lol,
Okay guys,
That's all for this time,
Hope we can meet again soon...

2010-11-28

No comments:

Post a Comment