Monday, November 22, 2010

Last Blog~

What a sad day...
It is my last day to blog,
Wait a minute,
Don't you guys think too much!
I mean my last blog before today ends!
Haha!
Today!
Early in the morning,
I enjoyed my breakfast with my parents & sister,
Before my sister go back to KL.
After that,
Straight away go to school,
For what?
For meeting,
Of ~The MyTh C@mp~ 2010 by High School Batu Pahat!
It is the last meeting we had,
Before it is officially started!

By the way,
It is my last blog again,
Okay stop it!
Not the way you are thinking!
It is my last blog before I go to the camp as mentioned!
Because I have to go to school tomorrow,
At around 11am...
So,
I won't have enough time to write another blog^^
This is the last time (BEFORE TODAY ENDS!),
I say goodbye to my friends who aren't involved in this camp...

Packing, packing & packing!
Pack everything for tomorrow!
Let's hope it will be a successful camp,
That we ever organized!
That's all for today,
Kindly refer to:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146493088729613&notif_t=group_activity#!/home.php?sk=group_146493088729613&ap=1

for more information about our camp ^^
See ya~

2010-11-22

No comments:

Post a Comment