Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holidays! Happy, or Boring?

Guys!
It's holidays now,
What are your points of view about holidays?
Some says it is excited,
As they are going to travel,
Some says it is kind of boring,
As they have less chance to meet their friends!

For me,
I can hardly describe it.
Well,
I didn't plan to travel,
But camping,
On the coming Tuesday (23-11-2010),
I admit that I didn't contribute that much as some of them did,
But at least I didn't boast whatever I have done.
Who is him to criticize me?
He just do a little bit more than I did.
And who is him again to insult Chinese Language Society?!
When he isn't even a member of my Society?

Forget about that,
More & more things are coming to trouble me!
I am disappointed of something that happened few days ago...
What did I get in return for being sincere in my friendships?
Nothing,
But negative feedback from them!
Well,
As anyone can write or say something about me,
Why can't I,
I just do as most of them will do.
I need to respond to their feedback,
At least!
I won't just sit there and do nothing!
And he still said that he wasn't refer to me!
Nonsense!
What did you expect from me?
Believing in you?
I know what you will always do,
And every time,
You went too over and over again!
So that is what you wish to see,
Something that I don't want?

I don't know whether you are lazy or what,
Or didn't even understand well what I said,
As long as you want to misunderstand,
Go ahead,
I can't mind your business!

I am not being petty,
But you aren't that rational too!
Watch it!
I can hardly believe anyone now...
My sincerity,
Can only be exchanged with a lot of hurting words!

Forgiving someone over & over again,
Can be very tiring!
I don't even know what to hope for now...
Or I just sit here and do nothing,
And keep saying "Never mind"?

20-11-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment